Polishing Chips for Electro polish
1. Plastic Abrasive Media
- It is used for smoothing surface of the non ferrous metal such as gold, silver, brass, copper, white metal.
- Available in two shapes cone and pyramid.
- Various grades are available for different application
- A lower density cost effective finishing media, an alternative to conventional media offering qualities & depreciation rates similar to ceramic media.
- High performance Grinding Medium Roughness.
- A low fine finishing media for producing a very flat fine surface on all metals from fine grinding to polishing, specially for the jewelry industry.
2. Ceramic Abrasive Media
- It is widely used for ferrous metals as well for non ferrous too where highly smoothing is required at less time.
- Ceramic media is best for heavy cutting and hard metals.
- Ceramic media supports very heavy parts better that plastic media.
- Ceramic finishing media is the most common media used in mass finishing.
- Its provide high abrasive properties due to which grinding rate is increased.
- Ceramic Ball
- Ceramic Angle Cut Cylinder