Deburring Polishing Media
1. Plastic Abrasive Media
- It is used for smoothing surface of the non ferrous metal such as gold, silver, brass, copper, white metal.
- Available in two shapes cone and pyramid.
- Various grades are available for different application
- A lower density cost effective finishing media, an alternative to conventional media offering qualities & depreciation rates similar to ceramic media.
- High performance Grinding Medium Roughness.
- A low fine finishing media for producing a very flat fine surface on all metals from fine grinding to polishing, specially for the jewelry industry.
2. Ceramic Abrasive Media
- It is widely used for ferrous metals as well for non ferrous too where highly smoothing is required at less time.
- Ceramic media is best for heavy cutting and hard metals.
- Ceramic media supports very heavy parts better that plastic media.
- Ceramic finishing media is the most common media used in mass finishing.
- Its provide high abrasive properties due to which grinding rate is increased.
- Ceramic Ball
- Ceramic Angle Cut Cylinder
3. Porcelain Media
- It is used for wet polishing and also in circular vibrator for polishing light weight work pieces.
- Available in various shapes and sizes.
- It produces high luster / mirror finish for stainless steel parts, while having low wear rate
- Porcelain Angle Cut
- Porcelain Ball
4. Stainless Steel Media
- It is used for polishing and burnishing.
- It is made up of high grade steel and available in pins, balls, satellite of varying sizes.
- Stainless steel pin’s shape is used in magnetic polishing machines only for the shining step, especially when there are internal surface impossible to reach by hand
5. High Polishing Balls
- Very hard and long – lasting
- Very High polishing properties
- Highly recommended for use in vibrators and finishing machines sizes available (from 0.7 mm to 3.2 mm)
- Reach Intricate areas also
6. Dry Polishing Media
- Walnut chips – We have impregnated and non-impregnated walnut shells for polishing as well as grinding.
- corn cobs, wooden media, crushed walnut shells are extremely durable, angular and multi faceted
7. Polishing Compound
- Polishing media and work piece lubrication
- Reduction in loss of abrasive stones
- Retain surface lustre
- Increased efficiency of wet grinding
- Surface oxide softening
- Grease removal
- Clean workplace
- Grinding paste
- Smoothing paste
- Polishing paste
HIGH PERFORMANCE, MIRROR FINISH
LESS GREASY, CLEAN WORKING
BETTER THAN LOCAL TRIPOLI, ROUGE, LUSTRE
GREATER ABRASIVE CONTENT